Languages

Nov 5, 2012 at 12:42 AM
Hello, I have tested your website and found that when I want to alter the language settings, that there is only two options of Chinese and English. Would it be possible to add more languages therefore allowing more people around the world to be able to use the software as it would be written in a language that more people would be able to understand, thus making it more user friendly.
Nov 5, 2012 at 12:48 AM

Currently the program supports multi-languange settings, and you are able to make your own language packs.

However, we are at alpha stage as you can see, some part of the system may still in half Chinese half English, it might be safe to wait till the two language pack work perfectly to make the more language packs?

If you cannot wait, please check http://lbbfm.codeplex.com/documentation for language section, it gives you an idea on how to do it, pretty staright forward.

Nov 5, 2012 at 12:49 AM

Also, would you please give me some idea on which language pack you wish to make?

Nov 5, 2012 at 1:21 AM

thanks for reply,

one language which I can suggest is an Indian sub continent language pack which would include languages such as; Hindi, Urdu, Tamil etc. therefore this would allo the software to target a bigger geographical target. You have already covered major IT and highly populated countries in the form China, America and Uk etc. this could allow you to target another highly populated area

Nov 5, 2012 at 1:33 AM

I believe it is a good idea for some furture development if we could get some translation help.

It is likely that we would do that in the future when the program is more stable.