1. Where do you put the file explorer files?
You could upload the file explorer files to a location of your choice, all you need to do is to config in the root
Web.config file, by adding an AppSetting node to define the path of your file explorer.
<add key="FileExplorerPath" value="~/FileExplorer"/>
2. The folder that file manager to consider the "root" folder
Liubaobao File Manager uses a xml for configuration, it is located in "FileExplorer/Config/config.xml"
The following properties can be configured:
- Root Directory
- Temp Directory (used for storing temporay zip files, cached files, etc)
- Thumb Directory (used for storing thumbnails for images)
- Protected Paths (paths that certain role of user can access)
- Editable Paths (paths that needed to made editable in order for the program to work)
- Available languages, default languages, programe version, etc.
- A list of available languages are recorded the the config.xml
- You may configure the default language in config.xml
- Server side langauge files is located in "FileExplorer/Langauges",
they are simple txt files, using the language code as file name
language code as file name